At The Anthill, New York Times researcher and stand-up comedian Mia Li describes an unexpected...
by Grace | Jan 23, 2015
China’s National Health and Family Planning Commission announced on Wednesday that the...
by Grace | Sep 26, 2014
The China Report on the Development of the Silver Hair Industry revealed that Chinese businesses...
by Eric Kaltman | Feb 27, 2007
From the Washington Post: “Sun Jiting spends his days locked behind metal bars in this military-run installation, put there by his parents. The 17-year-old high school student is not allowed to communicate with friends back home, and his only companions are psychologists, nurses and other patients. Each morning at 6:30, he is jolted awake by […]
CDT in the News
- VOA – China Media Directives Reveal Granular Detail of State Censorship
- The Jamestown Foundation – Early Warning Brief: Factional Strife Intensifies as Xi Strives to Consolidate Power
- Politico – China’s crypto ban fuels new U.S. wedge issue
- RFA – Meng Wanzhou Arrest, Return Used as Patriotic Talking Point in Chinese Schools
- Colombo Gazette – Digital autocracy in China: An appraisal