At The Anthill, New York Times researcher and stand-up comedian Mia Li describes an unexpected...
by Cindy | Jan 23, 2015
China’s National Health and Family Planning Commission announced on Wednesday that the...
by Cindy | Sep 26, 2014
The China Report on the Development of the Silver Hair Industry revealed that Chinese businesses...
by Eric Kaltman | Feb 27, 2007
From the Washington Post: “Sun Jiting spends his days locked behind metal bars in this military-run installation, put there by his parents. The 17-year-old high school student is not allowed to communicate with friends back home, and his only companions are psychologists, nurses and other patients. Each morning at 6:30, he is jolted awake by […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China