Laura Zhou at South China Morning Post reports that authorities in Hunan have summoned riot police...
by Xiao Qiang | Jul 8, 2007
The number of massive protests has rapidly increased in recent years. One of often used strategies of protesters is ‘standing in traffic.” From Frog in a Well – The China History Group Blog: China also has traditions of protest and is developing new ones all the time. One example of this comes from Ching Kwan […]
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern