For the New York Review of Books, Ian Johnson continues his series of interviews with Chinese...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 1, 2014
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Linjun Fan | Jul 4, 2008
Thirteen Chinese government officials were sacked earlier this week in connection with a set of fabricated photos, which they had claimed to be proof of a highly endangered tiger. The punishment came nine months after members of...
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern