In July, central authorities gave the green light to Uber-like online ride-sharing services as...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 18, 2015
GreatFire.org’s Percy Alpha reports the discovery of malware-infected software on Apple’s Chinese...
by Cindy | Jun 16, 2015
2015 has seen a wave of strikes and protests by Chinese taxi drivers, including one incident in...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”