After accusing Danone of bribing Chinese doctors to provide their Dumex brand baby formula last...
by Xiao Qiang | Jun 17, 2009
From the Wall Street Journal: Amid a series of trade disputes simmering in the background, China is pushing ahead with efforts to ensure that its gargantuan stimulus package benefits domestic companies. A recent directive issued...
by Japhet Weeks | Jan 12, 2009
China plans to invest in 16 projects including water treatment, AIDS prevention, chips, wireless technology and energy extraction. From The Wall Street Journal: China will accelerate investments on key technology projects and...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms