In a press conference on Wednesday, Shenzhen-based DJI, one of the world’s leading suppliers...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 28, 2014
Brian Krebs describes the discovery of security breaches at three Israeli defense contractors,...
by Olivia Rosenman | Jun 18, 2013
Cashed-up aviation enthusiasts in the US and Europe are struggling to get their hands on UAVs – unmanned aerial vehicles (drones), because governments are still trying to work out how to regulate their purchase and use....
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”