China’s central leaders have been waging an official “war on pollution” for nearly four years,...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 12, 2016
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by the Sichuan Propaganda Department,...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 11, 2014
Just before hosting a joint press conference following APEC meetings in Beijing, Xi Jinping and...
by Cindy | Mar 3, 2014
AFP reports on the National People’s Congress scheduled to commence this Wednesday. Topics...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms