China’s central leaders have been waging an official “war on pollution” for nearly four years,...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 12, 2016
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by the Sichuan Propaganda Department,...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 11, 2014
Just before hosting a joint press conference following APEC meetings in Beijing, Xi Jinping and...
by Cindy | Mar 3, 2014
AFP reports on the National People’s Congress scheduled to commence this Wednesday. Topics...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”