Reuters reports that China is criticizing the United States for passing a spending bill that...
by Xiao Qiang | Feb 10, 2010
From the Daily Telegraph, by Malcolm Moore in Shanghai and Peter Foster in Beijing: Faced with regulations that are often impossible to meet and a climate of overwhelming protectionism, many said they are now openly considering...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods