The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 22, 2017
Last week offered one demonstration of the application of China’s growing economic leverage...
by Natalie Ornell | Jan 18, 2014
Keith Bradsher at The New York Times reports that the Chinese government is starting to rein in...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 14, 2013
The Telegraph’s Malcolm Moore visits the world’s largest building, Chengdu’s New...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods