The Wall Street Journal’s China Real Time blog has launched a new online reference tool for viewing China’s economic statistics: To save China Real Time readers the trouble of fighting it out with journalists at the...
fixed asset investment
by Mo Ming | Jun 27, 2006
From Xinhuanet: China’s fixed asset investment, which cooled down a bit last year, has been growing rapidly so far this year, indicating that the country’s macro economy is entering a “difficult time”....
by Zhao Ying | Jun 14, 2006
From Bloomberg: Investment in China’s real estate, factories, and utilities unexpectedly accelerated in May, adding to pressure on the government to curb bank lending. Fixed-asset investment in towns and cities climbed...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”