At The New Yorker, Raffi Khatchadourian mounts a long exploration of the International...
Nov 18, 2013
Scientists at Hefei’s Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak have achieved a major...
Sep 28, 2006
From AP: Scientists on Thursday carried out China’s first successful test of an experimental fusion reactor, powered by the process that fuels the sun, a research institute spokeswoman said. China, the United States and other governments are pursuing fusion research in hopes that it could become a clean, potentially limitless energy source. Fusion produces little […]
CDT in the News
- Sky News – Chinese state media appears to censor one of its own videos
- The Guardian – Chinese state media censors itself after highlighting poem about corrupt leaders
- ASPI Daily Tech and Cyber Digest – Meta’s ‘biggest single takedown’ removes Chinese influence campaign | Japan’s cyber security agency suffers months-long breach | FBI, partners dismantle Qakbot infrastructure
- Atlantic Council – Chinese discourse power: Capabilities and impact
- VOA – Chinese Social Media Platforms Fail to Control Racism Against Black People: Report