An anonymous Chinese tech and politics blogger known as program-think (编程随想) has reportedly been detained in China after evading identification and arrest for more than 12 years. program-think, whose Blogspot posts included...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 5, 2012
Members of the international hacktivist collective Anonymous have targeted Chinese websites to make a statement about Internet freedom. Last Friday, March 30, the newly minted @AnonymousChina let the Twittersphere know of its...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods