In 2009, Taiwan was granted observer status at the United Nation’s World Health Assembly...
by Anne Henochowicz | Dec 5, 2014
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 1, 2011
Today marks the 23rd World AIDS Day, and a special page from the China Daily website provides a synopsis of the battle against AIDS in the mainland, lauding the progress that has been made. The page provides statistics, charts,...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms