On Tuesday in Seattle, President Xi Jinping delivered a policy speech to an elite group of...
house of cards
by Josh Rudolph | Jan 8, 2015
On Thursday, Xinhua announced that former Nanjing Party Secretary and CCP Standing Committee...
by Samuel Wade | Feb 20, 2014
SPOILERS FOLLOW! The second season of Netflix’s political drama House of Cards, released in...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms