As part of their continued investigations into Chinese government influence over foreign...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 26, 2011
A Chinese businessman says prejudice against Chinese is to blame for the Iceland government’s rejection of his offer to buy a huge piece of land in northern Iceland in order to build a tourist resort. From AFP: Iceland on...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms