As part of their continued investigations into Chinese government influence over foreign...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 26, 2011
A Chinese businessman says prejudice against Chinese is to blame for the Iceland government’s rejection of his offer to buy a huge piece of land in northern Iceland in order to build a tourist resort. From AFP: Iceland on...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”