As part of their continued investigations into Chinese government influence over foreign...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 26, 2011
A Chinese businessman says prejudice against Chinese is to blame for the Iceland government’s rejection of his offer to buy a huge piece of land in northern Iceland in order to build a tourist resort. From AFP: Iceland on...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods