On June 21, former Peking University Law School professor Gong Renren published an essay on the...
by Grace | Sep 15, 2014
At The New York Times, Didi Kirsten Tatlow spoke with Yong Zhao, professor of education at the...
by Grace | Apr 7, 2014
As many Chinese parents seek alternatives to mainstream education for their children, U.S....
by Japhet Weeks | Nov 17, 2008
According to a recent annual report by the Institute on International Education, last year saw strong growth among educational exchanges between the U.S. and China. From The New York Times: The number of Americans studying in...
CDT in the News
- VOA – China Media Directives Reveal Granular Detail of State Censorship
- The Jamestown Foundation – Early Warning Brief: Factional Strife Intensifies as Xi Strives to Consolidate Power
- Politico – China’s crypto ban fuels new U.S. wedge issue
- RFA – Meng Wanzhou Arrest, Return Used as Patriotic Talking Point in Chinese Schools
- Colombo Gazette – Digital autocracy in China: An appraisal