On June 21, former Peking University Law School professor Gong Renren published an essay on the...
by Grace | Sep 15, 2014
At The New York Times, Didi Kirsten Tatlow spoke with Yong Zhao, professor of education at the...
by Grace | Apr 7, 2014
As many Chinese parents seek alternatives to mainstream education for their children, U.S....
by Japhet Weeks | Nov 17, 2008
According to a recent annual report by the Institute on International Education, last year saw strong growth among educational exchanges between the U.S. and China. From The New York Times: The number of Americans studying in...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods