On June 21, former Peking University Law School professor Gong Renren published an essay on the...
by Cindy | Sep 15, 2014
At The New York Times, Didi Kirsten Tatlow spoke with Yong Zhao, professor of education at the...
by Cindy | Apr 7, 2014
As many Chinese parents seek alternatives to mainstream education for their children, U.S....
by Japhet Weeks | Nov 17, 2008
According to a recent annual report by the Institute on International Education, last year saw strong growth among educational exchanges between the U.S. and China. From The New York Times: The number of Americans studying in...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China