On Sunday, Reuters’ Colin Packham reported on an Australian intelligence report blaming China’s Ministry of State Security for cyberattacks on the country’s parliament and three biggest political parties ahead...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 14, 2018
The ability to persistently link people’s identities and activities is a core theme of China’s...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods