On Sunday, Reuters’ Colin Packham reported on an Australian intelligence report blaming China’s Ministry of State Security for cyberattacks on the country’s parliament and three biggest political parties ahead...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 14, 2018
The ability to persistently link people’s identities and activities is a core theme of China’s...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China