Three labor activists working undercover at factories that supply shoes to Ivanka Trump’s...
by Cindy | Jun 28, 2017
Three China Labor Watch activists who were detained while working undercover investigating abuses...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 16, 2017
Late last month, three labor activists working undercover at two Huajian Group-owned factories...
by Josh Rudolph | May 30, 2017
The New York Times’ Keith Bradsher reports that Hua Haifeng and two other labor activists...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China