The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by...
by Xiao Qiang | Sep 14, 2017
CDT cannot verify any information presented by Guo Wengui. For the past six months, from his $67...
by Josh Rudolph | Jan 29, 2015
As of January 29, the following search terms are blocked on Weibo (not including the “search for...
by Sophie Beach | Jun 10, 2007
Asia Weekly (‰∫öÊ¥≤Âë®ÂàäÔºâreports on the man who helped (almost) make the Xiamen PX project happen, and his political connections. Translated by Reading China blog: Taiwanese businessman Chen Youhao attempted to push the project of PX forward. The CEO of his Xianglu Group is Yu Xinchang a high-tech elite having studied in the United States. Years […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods