The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by...
Sep 14, 2017
CDT cannot verify any information presented by Guo Wengui. For the past six months, from his $67...
Jan 29, 2015
As of January 29, the following search terms are blocked on Weibo (not including the “search for...
Jun 10, 2007
Asia Weekly (‰∫öÊ¥≤Âë®ÂàäÔºâreports on the man who helped (almost) make the Xiamen PX project happen, and his political connections. Translated by Reading China blog: Taiwanese businessman Chen Youhao attempted to push the project of PX forward. The CEO of his Xianglu Group is Yu Xinchang a high-tech elite having studied in the United States. Years […]
CDT in the News
- NYT — Troops, Noodles and Familial Love: China Lays Out Its Ideal Taiwan
- Coda Story – China wages war on ‘historical nihilism’
- China Spektrum – Staatliche Befugnisse in Krisensituationen: Debatten über Gewalt gegen Frauen und die Lockdown-Politik
- NYT – In Turbulent Times, Xi Builds a Security Fortress for China, and Himself
- Sinopsis – Vlivové aktivity Číny v Africe (China’s Influence Activities in Africa)