Just as the Chinese government has announced that detainees at internment camps in Xinjiang have “graduated” – without offering any evidence or explanation – researcher Adrian Zenz has released a paper...
by Samuel Wade | Oct 12, 2018
Late last week, Bloomberg’s Jordan Robertson and Michael Riley published stunning claims...
by Cindy | Jun 28, 2017
Three China Labor Watch activists who were detained while working undercover investigating abuses...
by Cindy | Dec 22, 2015
China is experiencing a sharp increase in labor unrest as the country’s economy continues to...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 8, 2015
China Labour Bulletin reports that several workers’ rights leaders have recently been...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo