The BBC’s Sean Coughlan reports that Britain’s Department for Education has arranged...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 3, 2013
According to the recently released results of the OECD’s 2012 Programme for International...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 27, 2006
From The New Yorker magazine: On the evening of June 20th, several hundred physicists, including a Nobel laureate, assembled in an auditorium at the Friendship Hotel in Beijing for a lecture by the Chinese mathematician Shing-Tung Yau In the late nineteen-seventies, when Yau was in his twenties, he had made a series of breakthroughs that […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms