The BBC’s Sean Coughlan reports that Britain’s Department for Education has arranged...
Dec 3, 2013
According to the recently released results of the OECD’s 2012 Programme for International...
Aug 27, 2006
From The New Yorker magazine: On the evening of June 20th, several hundred physicists, including a Nobel laureate, assembled in an auditorium at the Friendship Hotel in Beijing for a lecture by the Chinese mathematician Shing-Tung Yau In the late nineteen-seventies, when Yau was in his twenties, he had made a series of breakthroughs that […]
CDT in the News
- MIT Technology Review – Now China wants to censor online comments
- The Globe and Mail – Shanghai leaves lockdown after two months, but ‘zero COVID’ policy remains
- WION – Shanghai residents spent 2 months ‘locked’ up, but China bans media from calling it a ‘lockdown’
- The Independent – Shanghai prohibits media from using the term ‘lockdown’
- Guardian – Shanghai reportedly bans media use of the term ‘lockdown’ as lockdown ends