Last week, we published Part One of an interview with Kristin Shi-Kupfer, Director of the Research...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 16, 2018
At The Washington Post, Center for Strategic and International Studies fellow Jonathan E. Hillman...
by Samuel Wade | Jan 10, 2018
The news that Apple will hand management of its Chinese users’ iCloud data over to a...
by Josh Rudolph | May 29, 2017
At Reuters, Benjamin Kang Lim reports that Cai Qi, a longtime ally of Xi Jinping, has been...
by anminda | May 25, 2017
Over the last two years, the Chinese government has allowed private companies and city-level...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo