The ongoing crackdown by the Xi administration in the Xinjiang region has been described as an effort to “re-engineer” the Uyghur identity and as a form of “cultural genocide.” Officially launched in 2014, the steadily...
by Josh Rudolph | May 11, 2015
On May 14, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi will meet Xi Jinping in Xi’an. The chosen...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 20, 2015
On Friday, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid a visit to Arunachal Pradesh, a north-eastern...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 17, 2014
If I have to describe potential of India-China ties I will say- INCH (India & China) towards...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods