The ongoing crackdown by the Xi administration in the Xinjiang region has been described as an effort to “re-engineer” the Uyghur identity and as a form of “cultural genocide.” Officially launched in 2014, the steadily...
by Josh Rudolph | May 11, 2015
On May 14, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi will meet Xi Jinping in Xi’an. The chosen...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 20, 2015
On Friday, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid a visit to Arunachal Pradesh, a north-eastern...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 17, 2014
If I have to describe potential of India-China ties I will say- INCH (India & China) towards...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China