Larung Gar in Garzê Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan province, is home to a Tibetan Buddhist...
Apr 8, 2015
Last week, CCP Secretary of the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) Chen Quanguo published an essay in...
Apr 1, 2014
The Huffington Post’s WorldPost reports that on March 29, a Buddhist nun became the 133rd...
Oct 28, 2006
From CRI Online: Playing games.
CDT in the News
- MIT Technology Review – Now China wants to censor online comments
- The Globe and Mail – Shanghai leaves lockdown after two months, but ‘zero COVID’ policy remains
- WION – Shanghai residents spent 2 months ‘locked’ up, but China bans media from calling it a ‘lockdown’
- The Independent – Shanghai prohibits media from using the term ‘lockdown’
- Guardian – Shanghai reportedly bans media use of the term ‘lockdown’ as lockdown ends