Larung Gar in Garzê Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan province, is home to a Tibetan Buddhist...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 8, 2015
Last week, CCP Secretary of the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) Chen Quanguo published an essay in...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 1, 2014
The Huffington Post’s WorldPost reports that on March 29, a Buddhist nun became the 133rd...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”