On Monday, China’s Central Commission for Discipline Inspection announced in an online...
by Grace | Oct 3, 2013
Former security chief Zhou Yongkang, whose associates are at the center of a recent series of...
by Sophie Beach | Jan 25, 2010
The Christian Science Monitor reports that three major U.S. oil companies were victims of previously unreported cyber attacks that may have been staged from China: The oil and gas industry breaches, the mere existence of which...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods