The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 31, 2016
In the latest edition of the Hoover Institution’s China Leadership Monitor, Alice L. Miller...
by Mo Ming | Jan 23, 2007
From Financial Times: Economists struggling for a fix on the trajectory of China’s economy this year have focused on traditional drivers of growth, such as exports, investment and even consumer spending. But most have ignored what may be the key propellant pushing output higher – top-level politics, in the form of the impending Communist party […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms