The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 31, 2016
In the latest edition of the Hoover Institution’s China Leadership Monitor, Alice L. Miller...
by Mo Ming | Jan 23, 2007
From Financial Times: Economists struggling for a fix on the trajectory of China’s economy this year have focused on traditional drivers of growth, such as exports, investment and even consumer spending. But most have ignored what may be the key propellant pushing output higher – top-level politics, in the form of the impending Communist party […]
CDT in the News
- VOA – China Media Directives Reveal Granular Detail of State Censorship
- The Jamestown Foundation – Early Warning Brief: Factional Strife Intensifies as Xi Strives to Consolidate Power
- Politico – China’s crypto ban fuels new U.S. wedge issue
- RFA – Meng Wanzhou Arrest, Return Used as Patriotic Talking Point in Chinese Schools
- Colombo Gazette – Digital autocracy in China: An appraisal