As people around the world react to Donald Trump’s surprise victory in the U.S. presidential...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 22, 2010
In Stanford University’s Hoover Institute’s China Leadership Monitor, Cheng Li writes about the upcoming leadership transition and how it is likely to play out at the provincial level: China is set to experience a...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods