As people around the world react to Donald Trump’s surprise victory in the U.S. presidential...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 22, 2010
In Stanford University’s Hoover Institute’s China Leadership Monitor, Cheng Li writes about the upcoming leadership transition and how it is likely to play out at the provincial level: China is set to experience a...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms