The Dui Hua Human rights journal highlights the use of public shaming in China’s criminal...
May 28, 2014
After the government announced that Xinjiang would be the “main battlefield” in a...
Feb 20, 2007
From China Daily: Municipal bylaw enforcement officers in southwestern China stuck confiscated paper advertisements all over the bodies of two boys and paraded them after they were found dispensing the ads in Chongqing, phoenixtv.com reported on Friday… The illegal adlets are everywhere, and have come to be known as ‘urban psoriasis’. They are a thorny […]
CDT in the News
- NYT — Troops, Noodles and Familial Love: China Lays Out Its Ideal Taiwan
- Coda Story – China wages war on ‘historical nihilism’
- China Spektrum – Staatliche Befugnisse in Krisensituationen: Debatten über Gewalt gegen Frauen und die Lockdown-Politik
- NYT – In Turbulent Times, Xi Builds a Security Fortress for China, and Himself
- Sinopsis – Vlivové aktivity Číny v Africe (China’s Influence Activities in Africa)