After he was denied re-entry to China eight times, Feng Zhenghu lived in Tokyo’s Narita Airport...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 30, 2014
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 27, 2009
Inside the Shanghai Pudong International Airport, by el patojo
by Jenny Chu | Mar 29, 2008
Just a month after the opening of Beijing’s huge new terminal which will accomodate the traffic expected during the Olympics, Shanghai’s Pudong Airport this week also unveiled a brand new section, reports the Channel...
CDT in the News
- VOA – China Media Directives Reveal Granular Detail of State Censorship
- The Jamestown Foundation – Early Warning Brief: Factional Strife Intensifies as Xi Strives to Consolidate Power
- Politico – China’s crypto ban fuels new U.S. wedge issue
- RFA – Meng Wanzhou Arrest, Return Used as Patriotic Talking Point in Chinese Schools
- Colombo Gazette – Digital autocracy in China: An appraisal