After he was denied re-entry to China eight times, Feng Zhenghu lived in Tokyo’s Narita Airport...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 30, 2014
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 27, 2009
Inside the Shanghai Pudong International Airport, by el patojo
by Jenny Chu | Mar 29, 2008
Just a month after the opening of Beijing’s huge new terminal which will accomodate the traffic expected during the Olympics, Shanghai’s Pudong Airport this week also unveiled a brand new section, reports the Channel...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions