Wang Lin, a renowned qigong guru with ties to prominent Chinese celebrities and politicians, has...
by Sophie Beach | Jan 13, 2012
In the New York Review of Books, Ian Johnson writes about his experiences on a ten-day qigong retreat in a cave: In November, I came to Jinhua with about 400 others on a ten-day retreat to study with Wang Liping, probably...
by Sophia Cao | Apr 5, 2007
From The New York Times: Chunyi Lin remembers the first qigong Ê∞îÂäü class he ever taught in the United States. In 1993, he traveled from China as part of a cultural exchange between schools, and was asked to teach at a community center in Inver Grove Heights, Minn. Only five people showed up. “Nobody knew […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms