Wang Lin, a renowned qigong guru with ties to prominent Chinese celebrities and politicians, has...
Sep 30, 2013
Laura Johannes writes at The Wall Street Journal that recent studies have discovered...
Jul 31, 2013
Over the past week and amid a state campaign discouraging superstition among the political elite, “Qigong master” Wang Lin has attracted much attention in the Chinese media due to his relationships with high-profile...
Jan 13, 2012
In the New York Review of Books, Ian Johnson writes about his experiences on a ten-day qigong retreat in a cave: In November, I came to Jinhua with about 400 others on a ten-day retreat to study with Wang Liping, probably...
Apr 5, 2007
From The New York Times: Chunyi Lin remembers the first qigong Ê∞îÂäü class he ever taught in the United States. In 1993, he traveled from China as part of a cultural exchange between schools, and was asked to teach at a community center in Inver Grove Heights, Minn. Only five people showed up. “Nobody knew […]
CDT in the News
- Sky News – Chinese state media appears to censor one of its own videos
- The Guardian – Chinese state media censors itself after highlighting poem about corrupt leaders
- ASPI Daily Tech and Cyber Digest – Meta’s ‘biggest single takedown’ removes Chinese influence campaign | Japan’s cyber security agency suffers months-long breach | FBI, partners dismantle Qakbot infrastructure
- Atlantic Council – Chinese discourse power: Capabilities and impact
- VOA – Chinese Social Media Platforms Fail to Control Racism Against Black People: Report