South China Morning Post’s Patrick Boehler talked to award-winning Caijing deputy editor Luo...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 2, 2013
Guangdong’s media regulator has ordered editorial changes at the New Express following its...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism