After breaking U.S. IPO records in September, Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba this week made...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 13, 2014
The South China Morning Post reports on Shanghai singles’ efforts to ensure that no...
by Melissa M. Chan | Nov 13, 2012
China Daily reports Singles’ Day promotions have successfully draw in online shoppers. This report comes amid the shift in political power with the 18th party congress and claims of the continuing need for economic growth: By 7...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms