On July 12, as Liu Xiaobo was in his final hours of life and Chinese authorities had made clear...
by Sophie Beach | Oct 20, 2010
chinaSMACK translates a Xinmin post about a 3D chalk artist whose works have been circulating in BBS and microblogs in recent days: Yesterday, many photographs of 3D chalk art spread on Sina Weibo [a Chinese microblog service...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms