On July 12, as Liu Xiaobo was in his final hours of life and Chinese authorities had made clear...
by Sophie Beach | Oct 20, 2010
chinaSMACK translates a Xinmin post about a 3D chalk artist whose works have been circulating in BBS and microblogs in recent days: Yesterday, many photographs of 3D chalk art spread on Sina Weibo [a Chinese microblog service...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”