Retired real estate mogul and outspoken microblogger Ren Zhiqiang was officially silenced on the...
by Natalie Ornell | May 25, 2014
At China Change, 26-year-old blogger and former editor at qq.com Zhang Jialong explains why he...
by Samuel Wade | Jan 30, 2013
At Tea Leaf Nation, Minami Funakoshi considers perceived differences between the Sina and Tencent Weibo platforms based on reactions to an Asahi Shimbun post on Japanese deaths in the recent Algerian hostage crisis. [… E]ven a...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo