Retired real estate mogul and outspoken microblogger Ren Zhiqiang was officially silenced on the...
by Natalie Ornell | May 25, 2014
At China Change, 26-year-old blogger and former editor at qq.com Zhang Jialong explains why he...
by Samuel Wade | Jan 30, 2013
At Tea Leaf Nation, Minami Funakoshi considers perceived differences between the Sina and Tencent Weibo platforms based on reactions to an Asahi Shimbun post on Japanese deaths in the recent Algerian hostage crisis. [… E]ven a...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms