The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a new defense policy bill that will, upon Senate...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 19, 2009
Global Times interviews Jack Rosen, chairman of the American Jewish Congress (AJC) and the American Council for World Jewry, to get advice on how China can lobby the U.S. government as successfully as Jewish groups have. Rosen...
by Michael Zhao | Apr 5, 2006
From USA Today (link): The American tech industry’s increasingly close relationship with China has more U.S. government officials worried ” and taking action. PC-maker Lenovo, which is partly owned by the Chinese government, is defending a new $13 million deal to sell 16,000 PCs and accessories to the U.S. State Department, amid claims it is […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods