The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a new defense policy bill that will, upon Senate...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 19, 2009
Global Times interviews Jack Rosen, chairman of the American Jewish Congress (AJC) and the American Council for World Jewry, to get advice on how China can lobby the U.S. government as successfully as Jewish groups have. Rosen...
by Michael Zhao | Apr 5, 2006
From USA Today (link): The American tech industry’s increasingly close relationship with China has more U.S. government officials worried ” and taking action. PC-maker Lenovo, which is partly owned by the Chinese government, is defending a new $13 million deal to sell 16,000 PCs and accessories to the U.S. State Department, amid claims it is […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China