Chen Quanguo, the Xinjiang Party Secretary sanctioned by the U.S. last year for his role in the mass internment of Uyghurs, has been replaced. Former Guangdong Governor Ma Xingrui has taken over his role. At The Guardian,...
by Natalie Ornell | Feb 2, 2014
Shane Goldmacher, reporter for The National Journal, profiles Richard Quick, a 71-year old retired...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 1, 2011
Fast Company reports on how the Environmental Defense Fund is working with Walmart to help the company carry out its pledge to reduce energy use in its top China factories by 20% by 2012: The Environmental Defense Fund, a group...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism