Reuter’s Nandita Bose reports that a Chinese Walmart worker group received strategic advice...
by Natalie Ornell | Feb 2, 2014
Shane Goldmacher, reporter for The National Journal, profiles Richard Quick, a 71-year old retired...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 1, 2011
Fast Company reports on how the Environmental Defense Fund is working with Walmart to help the company carry out its pledge to reduce energy use in its top China factories by 20% by 2012: The Environmental Defense Fund, a group...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms