Simon Montlake and Peter Foster at the Telegraph have uncovered evidence that a charity which...
Nov 15, 2013
Days after The New York Times exposed the connection between JPMorgan Chase and “Lily...
Nov 13, 2013
Days after reporting Bloomberg News’ alleged self-censorship of a story on financial...
Feb 20, 2012
Fears arose last month that the Chinese government is covertly attempting to buy influence at Cambridge University with a large donation whose organiser has close ties to Beijing. The Telegraph now reports that news of the...
CDT in the News
- ASPI – Singing from the CCP’s songsheet: The role of foreign influencers in China’s propaganda system
- Lacuna Magazine – Redacted Fantasy: China’s Dystopian Censorship of Online Fiction
- Sinocism – Sharp China: The Foreign Influencer Ecosystem; Money Flowing Out of China; Xi’s Exit Strategy; A Mao YouTube Controversy (11.29.2023)
- Sinocism – 2023 Weekly Discussion Thread #36: Xi in San Francisco; TikTok
- Libération CheckNews – Baidu et Alibaba, les deux géants chinois du Web, ont-ils remplacé Israël par la Palestine sur leurs cartes ?