At The Washington Post, Center for Strategic and International Studies fellow Jonathan E. Hillman...
by Cindy | Jan 7, 2018
The New York Times’ former Beijing bureau chief Edward Wong shares his parting thoughts on...
by Mo Ming | Jun 2, 2006
From Reuters via the Washington Post: The United States will lose its position as the world’s undisputed leading power over the next decade and a half, with China emerging as a formidable rival, according to a new survey from Germany’s Bertelsmann Foundation. In the survey, based on interviews of 10,250 people worldwide, 57 percent of […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms