North Korea detonated a third nuclear weapon in an underground test on Tuesday, defying Chinese calls for restraint and bringing swift condemnation from the U.N. and national governments. From Justin McCurry and Tania Branigan...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods