Radio Free Asia reports that writer, historian, and frequent critic of China’s ethnic...
Sep 23, 2013
At The China Story, Jeffrey Wasserstrom tracks the distortion of Western views of China by hopes...
Nov 25, 2011
Recalling previous panic over a charging Japanese economic juggernaut that since failed to hold true, Reason’s Ronald Bailey attempts to defuse all-too-familiar and increasingly popular fears of American decline relative...
CDT in the News
- Turquoise Roof – Weaponising Big Data: Decoding China’s Digital Surveillance in Tibet
- VOA – Chinese Netizens Criticize Government on US Embassy’s Weibo Post
- China Global South Project – What Do Namibian Giraffes Have To Do With the Chinese Economy? Ask Weibo
- Washington Post – As falling stocks draw criticism in China, censors struggle to keep up
- NYT – China’s Censorship Dragnet Targets Critics of the Economy