Coverage of Beijing’s decision on election of the chief executive of the Hong Kong, S.A.R. was...
by Michael Zhao | Jan 19, 2007
Chinese Olympics machine has started spinning again. Training ground now: Sydney. From BBC News (photo: Chinese young athletes are gaining experience in Sydney, via bbc.co.uk): The Chinese sporting juggernaut has thundered into Sydney. It is a 300-strong team of elite young athletes to compete in the biennial Youth Olympics, a five-day festival featuring 16 different […]
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern