After being denied re-entry to China eight times, Feng Zhenghu lived in Tokyo’s Narita Airport for...
Jan 19, 2010
From the Japan Focus: With the world economy’s center of gravity shifting from the West to the East, led by China’s rising economic and corresponding political power, the year 2010 may witness a series of...
Oct 5, 2009
On China Beat, Elizabeth M. Lynch interviews Gerald Curtis, Columbia University political science professor, about the likely impact the recent election in Japan will have on relations with China: EL: My first question is: how...
CDT in the News
- Turquoise Roof – Weaponising Big Data: Decoding China’s Digital Surveillance in Tibet
- VOA – Chinese Netizens Criticize Government on US Embassy’s Weibo Post
- China Global South Project – What Do Namibian Giraffes Have To Do With the Chinese Economy? Ask Weibo
- Washington Post – As falling stocks draw criticism in China, censors struggle to keep up
- NYT – China’s Censorship Dragnet Targets Critics of the Economy