American fast food giant Yum! Brands—a company that’s seen its share of profit and scandal...
by Melissa M. Chan | Jan 15, 2013
CDT previously reported on the tightening of food safety regulations in China. Despite these actions towards better food safety, concerns continue. China is now planning to offer up to a $48,000 reward for food safety informers,...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods