American fast food giant Yum! Brands—a company that’s seen its share of profit and scandal...
by Melissa M. Chan | Jan 15, 2013
CDT previously reported on the tightening of food safety regulations in China. Despite these actions towards better food safety, concerns continue. China is now planning to offer up to a $48,000 reward for food safety informers,...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China