With an official investigation into 21st Century Business Herald, and the detention of its...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 7, 2013
On Monday, South China Morning Post’s Patrick Boehler reported that bottled water company...
by Sophie Beach | Jan 10, 2010
China Media Project points us toward a feature in Straits Times about China’s trailblazing investigative reporters, including Wang Keqin and Zhan Jiang. Portions of the article are available on Lexus-Nexus: While China is...
by Xiao Qiang | Apr 5, 2007
Professor Zhan Jiang (Â±ïÊ±ü), the dean of Department of Journalism and Communication at the Chinese Youth Politics College, is a long time media reform advocate in China. He wrote following essay on Southern Metropolis Daily; translated by EastSouthWestNorth: On April 3, China Youth Daily reported that the Chongqing municipal government/party has required that Chongqing Daily […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms