May 7, 2013 12:38 AM
airpocalypse air quality auto industry Beijing Beijing environment cancer coal coal power economic growth energy environmental data environmental protection environmental protests environmental regulation exporting pollution global warming greenhouse gas emissions industrial pollution Olympics environment PM2.5 pollution public health SEPA Shanghai smog sustainable development traffic transparency United States water pollution
April 15, 2013 2:55 AM
Bloomberg Businessweek contributor Christina Larson reports that gas masks are the latest must-have accessory for the com
Shanghai is one of four municipalities (along with Beijing, Guangzhou, and Guiyang) to have implemented license plate quo
April 28, 2013 4:35 PM
The New York Times’ Martin Fackler reports fears that Chinese air pollution is harming forests on the remote island
April 28, 2013 3:07 PM
- In China, Breathing Becomes a Childhood Risk
- Data: Cancer Beijing’s Biggest Killer
- Official: Beijing Air Quality “Relative...
- Pollution Effects Glaring, But Can China Adap...
- New Studies Link Pollution to Birth Defects
- Pollution Solutions Succumb to Infighting
- China Tightens Fuel Economy Standards
- China’s Environmental Nightmare
- Beijing Air Quality “Worse than SARS...
- Pollution Forces Chinese Leaders to Act
- Harmony Particles: Rebranding Air Pollution
- Fresh Air Goes on Sale
- SOEs, Rule of Law Among Hurdles for Clean Air...
- Widening Discontent Among the Party Faithful
- Challenging China’s Green Leap Forward
- A Cancer Cycle, From Here to China
- Smoggy Air Inspires Media Transparency
- Air Pollution in Beijing At Record Levels