May 24, 2013 10:22 PM
2008 Beijing Olympics airpocalypse air quality auto industry Beijing cancer coal coal power economic growth energy environmental data environmental protection environmental protests environmental regulation exporting pollution global warming greenhouse gas emissions industrial pollution Olympics environment PM2.5 pollution public health SEPA Shanghai smog sustainable development traffic transparency United States water pollution
May 22, 2013 3:17 PM
Following a number of recent protests against industrial pollution, an article in Nature magazine by environmentalist Qia
Bloomberg Businessweek contributor Christina Larson reports that gas masks are the latest must-have accessory for the com
May 7, 2013 12:38 AM
Shanghai is one of four municipalities (along with Beijing, Guangzhou, and Guiyang) to have implemented license plate quo
April 28, 2013 4:35 PM
- Ailing ‘Mononoke’ Forest Highligh...
- In China, Breathing Becomes a Childhood Risk
- Is the “Beijing Cough” Driving Aw...
- Data: Cancer Beijing’s Biggest Killer
- Official: Beijing Air Quality “Relative...
- Pollution Effects Glaring, But Can China Adap...
- New Studies Link Pollution to Birth Defects
- Pollution Solutions Succumb to Infighting
- China Tightens Fuel Economy Standards
- China’s Environmental Nightmare
- Beijing Air Quality “Worse than SARS...
- Pollution Forces Chinese Leaders to Act
- Harmony Particles: Rebranding Air Pollution
- Fresh Air Goes on Sale
- SOEs, Rule of Law Among Hurdles for Clean Air...
- Widening Discontent Among the Party Faithful
- Challenging China’s Green Leap Forward
- A Cancer Cycle, From Here to China