December 26, 2012 5:55 PM
18th party congress AmazeNews anti-Japan anti-japan protests 2012 Beijing Bo Xilai CCTV censorship diaoyu islands Directives from the Ministry of Truth Hunan Internet censorship Japan Japan relations japan unsc Ministry of Truth nationalism netizens patriotism Peking University police political cartoons political humor propaganda protests Sensitive Words Series Shanghai sina weibo territorial disputes weibo
September 18, 2012 6:59 PM
The head of Sony’s China operations claimed on Tuesday that business has “more or less” returned to normal for Japanese companies
Economic Observer reported last month on Chongqing authorities’ efforts to “clean up” cases of people sentenced to re-education
November 19, 2012 3:31 PM
A student at Hainan University hurled a shoe at prominent neo-Maoist Sima Nan after a lecture on Sunday, earning cheers from others in the audience.
October 8, 2012 10:53 PM
- Censorship Vault: Beijing Internet Instructio...
- People’s Daily Urges Nationalist’...
- Rational Patriotism in the (Canned) Air
- Chinese Patrol Ships Arrive in Diaoyu Waters
- China Probing Protest Outside U.S. Embassy
- Forced to Fire: Netizens Condemn China’s Embr...
- Weibo’s Limits and the Ballad of China&...
- Han Han Denounces Violent Anti-Japanese Prote...
- “Express Our Patriotic Fervor Legally, ...
- Xi Jinping Returns amid Tumult
- Ming Pao: Rules for Anti-Japan Protests
- Anti-Japan Protests Escalate, Turn Violent
- Tensions with Japan on the Rise
- Diaoyu Dispute Sparks Anti-Japanese Protests
- Drawing the News: Evil Kungfu Panda and More
- Drawing the News: Anti-Japan Protests and Mor...
- Sensitive Words: Anti-Japan Protests (2)
- Japanese Cars Banned from Hunan Road