August 10, 2013 7:19 PM
aids discrimination aids rate Andrew Rothman Ant Tribe bad loans China PMI civil service college students credit crisis economic development economic growth economic growth rates economic recovery economic reform economic slowdown education employment English exports financial crisis 2009 foreigners in China GDP Gender discrimination ghost town graduates Henan HIV job market labor labor markets manufacturing middle class migrant workers Nanjing National Bureau of Statistics Nick Lardy photos students Tangjialing teachers unemployment universities urbanization urban wages wages Wal-Mart women's rights Xi Jinping youth Zhengzhou
Reuters earlier reported that the economic slowdown was predicted as Beijing pushes for reform: A Reuters poll of forecasts by economists projected China’s economy grew 7.5 percent in the April-June quarter from a year earlier, slowing from 7.7 percent
July 14, 2013 8:20 PM
Government efforts to urbanize China's population by building new towns are failing due to a lack of local jobs; one of the many newly constructed
A key measure of Chinese manufacturing activity edged into positive territory last week, as the official Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) rose
November 5, 2012 5:53 AM
Anti-discrimination laws in China state that people who have HIV or AIDS are entitled to equal employment and medical treatment, but three men
November 29, 2011 3:01 PM
- Has English Lost its Luster in China?
- Urban Wages See Double-Digit Growth in 2011
- As Wages Rise in China, Manufacturers Look El...
- The Ant Tribe
- Educated and Fearing the Future in China
- A Million Frustrated Graduates Swarm Squalid ...
- Young Foreigners Hunt Jobs in China Amid Cris...
- China’s Lost Files
- No Vacancies On Horizon For 12m Job Seekers
- China Sees Migrants Head Back to Work
- Some China Universities “Fudge” S...
- China Jobs Slump Makes Graduates Swap Dreams ...
- Millions of Chinese Graduates out of Work aft...
- China’s Young Generation Hampered By La...
- Employment For The Masses In China
- Photo: Jiangsu University Students Seeking Wo...
- Please, Give Me a Job – Meng Zhang
- Employment Among the Youth Declines