January 14, 2014 2:55 PM
accountability airline industry bullet train california corruption exports high-level corruption high-speed rail crash high-tech Hubei information technology infrastructure infrastructure projects investment Japan earthquake 2011 Lanzhou Laos Liu Zhijun long march Ministry of Railways Ministry of Truth mistresses railway railways railway safety train accidents trains transportation Wen Jiabao wenzhou
June 9, 2013 12:06 PM
Mark Stone at Sky News spoke to passengers on China’s high-speed trains about the country’s growing rail network. In the coming years,
The opening of the Shenzhen-Xiamen and several other high-speed rail lines on Saturday brought the total length of China’s high-speed
December 30, 2013 4:35 PM
The New York Times’ Keith Bradsher reports that high-speed rail has, “without a doubt, transformed China, often in unexpected ways.”
September 24, 2013 5:07 PM
- Gov. Brown Sees China as Ticket to High-Speed...
- Can Airport Investment Clear the Runway for G...
- China at the Crossroads of Renewal and Breakd...
- Electromagnetism Fears Spark Protests
- China Advances High-Speed Rail Amid Concerns
- GDP, Infrastructure, Train Crashes and Tofu B...
- China’s Railway Network of Corruption
- Wenzhou Train Burying Continues
- Rail Stations to Use Face Recognition Systems
- Sinking City Solution: Pump Groundwater Back?
- Hubei High-Speed Rail Line Collapses
- China Reveals New Train Amid Rail Doubts
- Investigator Allegedly Blames Mismanagement f...
- Humans Acted Alone in Shanghai Metro Collisio...
- Simon Winchester: How Fast Can China Go?
- China Freezes New Railway Projects After High...
- China Escalates Train-Crash Response
- Beijing Seeks to Soothe Train Jitters