November 1, 2013 12:17 PM
airpocalypse air pollution Bo Xilai CCP 5th generation ccp leadership censorship corruption Directives from the Ministry of Truth environmental degradation hexie farm Hu Jintao Internet censorship Jiang Zemin leadership transition Li Keqiang Li Yuanchao media censorship Ministry of Truth NPC photo gallery political cartoons political reform propaganda re-education through labor self-immolations Sensitive Words Series two sessions weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping
March 16, 2013 9:26 PM
The Australian Centre on China in the World at Australian National University has released its China Yearbook 2013, “Civilising China,”
China Digital Times has put together a News Map for major China-related news events in 2013. This is a work in progress and will be updated regularly.
June 24, 2013 11:41 AM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Jiangxi Propaganda
April 1, 2013 9:22 AM
- New Administration Installed. Now What?
- Who Benefits From Railway Ministry Spin-off?
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): The Red Smoke
- Sky News Correspondent Detained on Live TV
- Li Keqiang Named Premier
- Xi Jinping Named China’s President
- Xi Snubs Jiang With VP Pick
- Censorship Vault: CCTV Anchor Wants Press Fre...
- Hukou Reform in Spotlight at NPC
- Beijing Air Quality “Worse than SARS...
- Pollution Forces Chinese Leaders to Act
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): The Candy House
- Wen Jiabao Steps Down to Uncertain Legacy
- Labor Camps Under Scrutiny as NPC Opens
- Defining Reform Under Xi Jinping (Updated)
- As NPC Convenes, Factions Jockey to Solidify ...
- What to Expect at the 12th National People...
- Extravagance to be Avoided at Upcoming NPC Se...