November 1, 2013 12:17 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise climate change corruption Dalai Lama diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
March 16, 2013 9:26 PM
The Australian Centre on China in the World at Australian National University has released its China Yearbook 2013, “Civilising China,”
China Digital Times has put together a News Map for major China-related news events in 2013. This is a work in progress and will be updated regularly.
June 24, 2013 11:41 AM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Jiangxi Propaganda
April 1, 2013 9:22 AM
- New Administration Installed. Now What?
- Who Benefits From Railway Ministry Spin-off?
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): The Red Smoke
- Sky News Correspondent Detained on Live TV
- Li Keqiang Named Premier
- Xi Jinping Named China’s President
- Xi Snubs Jiang With VP Pick
- Censorship Vault: CCTV Anchor Wants Press Fre...
- Hukou Reform in Spotlight at NPC
- Beijing Air Quality “Worse than SARS...
- Pollution Forces Chinese Leaders to Act
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): The Candy House
- Wen Jiabao Steps Down to Uncertain Legacy
- Labor Camps Under Scrutiny as NPC Opens
- Defining Reform Under Xi Jinping (Updated)
- As NPC Convenes, Factions Jockey to Solidify ...
- What to Expect at the 12th National People...
- Extravagance to be Avoided at Upcoming NPC Se...