April 1, 2013 9:22 AM
18th party congress Bo Xilai CCP censorship Chongqing Chongqing Model corruption Directives from the Ministry of Truth Hu Jintao Internet censorship Jiang Zemin Jia Qinglin leadership transition Li Keqiang liu yandong Liu Yunshan Li Yuanchao Ministry of Truth Neil Heywood Politburo Standing Committee princelings sina weibo Wang Lijun Wang Qishan Wang Yang weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Yu Zhengsheng Zhang Gaoli
November 21, 2012 2:08 PM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Jiangxi Propaganda
As of December 25, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function): Studies in Leadership:
December 28, 2012 12:08 PM
As of November 16, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function): Pinyin Spelling of
November 17, 2012 2:15 PM
- Censorship Vault: Consequences Will Be Grave
- The Political Transition Will Be Tweeted (Upd...
- New Party Leadership Unveiled
- Zhang: Chongqing Model “Did Not Exist...
- 18th Party Congress Timing Still A Mystery
- Lessons Learned, Chongqing Looks Ahead
- Xi Speech Published as Bo Fallout Continues
- Bo Xilai: Down, But Out?
- Netizens Provide Comic Relief in a Political ...
- Who is Zhang Dejiang?
- Bo Xilai Replaced as Chongqing Party Chief (U...
- Friend: Bo Allegations “Preposterous...
- Guangdong blows up wells and mines to let Zha...